Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
|LOCATION||204 South Cedar Street in Grand Island|
|CITY||Grand Island, NE|
Better known as St. Mary’s Cathedral, the structure is one of the finest Late Gothic Revival churches in the state, constructed in 1926-28 to the designs of architects Henry W. Brinkman and J. Stanley Hagan of Emporia, Kansas. The interior of the large sandstone chuch features a Gothic detailed main altar of white Italian marble.