Hemingford

CITY Hemingford, NE
MORE INFORMATION TEL

The site of Hemingford was first settled by Canadian immigrants in the summer of 1885. A town company was organized in 1886 and land was sold to the Lincoln Land Company which formally platted the town site. The cluster of frame and sod buildings was named in honor of Hemmings Ford, the Settlers’ former house. Historical Marker 192.