|LOCATION||520 West Second Street|
|CITY||Grand Island, NE|
The house was constructed by Henry Falldorf in 1905 for Ellsworth D. Hamilton, cashier of the Commercial State Bank of Grand Island. In 1908 Hamilton sold the property to John Donald, one of the two brothers who established the Donald Company. The house is an oustanding example of the Neo-Classical Revival style and incorporates a full height portico in its design.